“How does Santa get all those toys made and delivered?”
It’s a question kids have wondered throughout the years.
And with today being Christmas, as kids open their stockings and gifts, it’s a question that will be asked millions of times around the world.
Movies throughout the years have shown their explanation of how it’s done.
In the 2011 movie, Arthur Christmas, Santa’s oldest son Steve runs the command center for Santa, while a younger son, Arthur reads the letters to Santa and makes sure the children’s “orders” are filled. Armies of elves load up the sleigh with presents requested from kids around the world and a team of elves help Santa in an ultra-high tech sleigh, the S-1.
Sort of like being one of the elves, if you don’t want to come up with your own info-product to sell, or aren’t sure what to sell, becoming an affiliate for someone else’s products gives you the opportunity to participate and earn money without having the responsibility of running the operation.
You can find products that complement the products and services you already sell without having to incur the costs or hassle of distribution.
Or you can build your own command center and build an army of affiliates eager to sell your product for you—creating a significant increase to your income.
Here are seven additional reasons to consider adding an affiliate program to your business in 2013:
- You eliminate costs associated with selling your own product such as production costs,, order processing, shipping and distribution. Plus there are no licensing fees.
- You don’t have to carry inventory.
- You don’t have to hire any additional employees.
- You can choose from thousands of products and services.
- You don’t have to have any experience.
- You don’t have to deal with customer complaints.
- Often your affiliate provides you with the necessary marketing materials saving you time and money.
On the flip side, if you round up your own army of affiliates to promote your products or services:
- You can make money while you sleep. Having affiliates sell your products means you have a team of people selling your product at all hours of the day. Super Affiliate Secrets (now available at 50% off through this series) reveals that the secret to selling millions is to lure the best affiliates and build relationships with them.
- You can build an army of affiliates to help sell your products or services—without having to pay anything unless they bring someone to you.
- Building an army of affiliates can help you build your list faster.
- Affiliate armies can generate massive traffic to your site.
- You can create a mass affect and generate huge amounts of cash during launches.
There are two money-making sides to affiliate marketing. Whether you cash in on one side or both, affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways to rake in six to seven figures per year. In fact, the amount you can earn is only limited by your desire, effort and imagination.
NOTE: If you’re interested in meeting super-affiliates to promote your products and services or want to get the exact, nitty-gritty details of how Dan Kennedy’s built his army of affiliates and cashed in being an affiliate for others, then plan to attend The A-Z Info-Biz Blueprints Re-Boot in April. Dan guarantees this will be information worth a million dollars to you—in fact he’s offering a double your money back guarantee plus documented airfare up to $1000, if you don’t agree.
Not only will you learn everything you need to know and walk away with a blueprint to build your own profitable info-marketing business in whatever area you desire, it’s a great place to start relationships with super-affiliates that you may otherwise not have the chance to meet. [Learn more]